Invitation to Tender (ITT) for Preferred Counsellor List for LIFE Survivors Network
25th February 2019
We are seeking to create a ‘Preferred Counsellor list’ of trained counsellors, who between them have the following necessary skills and experience around:
- Women who have been impacted by Domestic Abuse
- Women with complex and multiple support needs
- Women who have chaotic lifestyles
- Women who are experiencing anxiety, depression and other mental health issues
- Women whose mental health has been affected by past experiences of Domestic Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
It is not a requirement for counsellors to have all of the necessary skills or experience. It is envisaged that the skills and experience will be covered by counsellors within the preferred list.
If you would like to apply please provide the following within your submission:
- The latest copy of your CV
- Experience – provide examples and a brief description of similar commissions that you have worked on in the last three years, taking into consideration the required skills and experience outlined in section 2.1.
- Evidence of necessary qualification and training.
- Your charge rates. Please show all elements of your charges. If applicable, VAT should be shown separately.
- Your levels of capacity, how many service users are you able to see at any one time.
- Evidence of current insurance policies and value of indemnity (as a minimum this should include public and professional indemnity and employers liability if applicable);
- Names and contact details of two referees to whom you have provided a similar service in the last two years and who you are happy for us to contact.
To submit a proposal for this brief please send an electronic copy only to Holly Aspey, LIFE project manager firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 18th June